This is a brief introduction to "Carving Oak Leaves."
This two-episode lesson shows how to carve 3 oak leaves in mahogany and focuses on creating curling and twisting shapes along the surfaces of the leaves.
- Lesson Contents: 2 episodes; template, tool list, and photo in Episode 1
- Type of Wood: Mahogany (Sapele)
- Size: 9-1/2"w x 1-3/4"h x 1/4"d
- Tool List: 4mm v-chisel; #3, 3mm; #3, 6mm; #4, 14mm; #5, 8mm; #5, 14mm; #7, 6mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
= More Lessons at the Intermediate Skill Level =