This lesson will teach all the steps of carving the Concave Newport Shell.
- Lesson Contents: 4 episodes; template, tool list, photo, and written instructions available in Episode 1
- Type of Wood: Mahogany
- Dimensions: 9"w x 4-3/4"h
- Tool List: 5mm v-chisel; #3, 6mm; #3, 14mm; #5, 5mm; #5, 14mm; #7, 14mm; #8, 10mm; #8, 6mm; #10, 5mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Casting Available: Having a 3-D reference is tremendously helpful and allows you to get an accurate assessment of the carving's size, shape, and depth.
= More Lessons at the Advanced Skill Level =