This is a brief introduction to "Carving an Urn with Water Leaves."
This single episode lesson is Part 5 of the "Charleston Rice Bed Post" series. Learn a secondary option for the urn design which can be found on this historical bed post from colonial Charleston.
- Series: Part 5 of 5 in the "Charleston Rice Bed"
- Lesson Contents: Template, tool list, and photo in single episode
- Type of Wood: Mahogany
- Size: 8-1/8" long x 4-3/8" Dia.
- Tool List: 3mm v-chisel; 6mm v-chisel; #3, 18mm; #4, 14mm; #4, 18mm; #6, 25mm; 6mm skew-chisel (optional)
- Skill Level: Basic/Intermediate