This is a brief introduction to "Carving Beads on a Turning."
This brief, single episode lesson is Part 4 of "The Turned Dresser Leg" series and teaches how to carve a string of bead molding around a turned surface.
- Series: Part 4 of 6 in "The Turned Dresser Leg"
- Lesson Contents: single episode; template, tool list, and photo
- Type of Wood: Mahogany
- Size: 1/4" x 2-5/16" dia.
- Tool List: 4mm v-chisel; #7, 6mm; #3, 6mm
- Skill Level: Basic/Intermediate
- BONUS: By popular request, I've added a photo and measurements of the bench-top vice to the first episode of each part of this series. Enjoy!