This is a brief introduction to "Carving Flutes on a Turning."
This brief, single episode lesson is Part 5 of the "Turned Dresser Leg" series and teaches how to carve a ring of flutes around a turned surface.
- Series: Part 5 of 6 in the "Turned Dresser Leg"
- Lesson Contents: single episode; template, tool list, and photo
- Type of Wood: Mahogany
- Size: 1-3/4" x 2-1/8" dia.
- Tool List: 4mm v-chisel; #3, 6mm; #7, 10mm; #8, 6mm
- Skill Level: Basic/Intermediate
- BONUS: By popular request, I've added a photo and measurements of the bench-top vice to the first episode of each part of this series. Enjoy!
Lessons in this Series:
= More Lessons at the Basic Skill Level =