This beautiful period Charleston tea table has a traditional acanthus leaf carved on the turned pedestal. See how to lower down the background and carve this delicate leaf.
- Lesson Contents: 2 episodes; template, tool list, and photo available in Episode 1.
- Type of Wood: Mahogany
- Tool List: 5mm v-chisel; #1, 14mm; #3, 3mm; #3, 6 mm; #3, 14 mm; #5, 5mm; #6, 8mm; #7, 8mm; #7, 12mm; #11, 3mm
- Dimensions: 3"w x 5"h x 1/16"d
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Casting Available: Having a 3-D reference is tremendously helpful and allows you to get an accurate assessment of the carving's size, shape, and depth.
= More Lessons at the Intermediate Skill Level =